Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal - Tyndale


5 Stars!

ABOUT THE BOOK -
Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal invites you to bring creative journaling and the calming act of coloring into your quiet time with God. This beautifully designed interactive prayer book from Tyndale’s Living Expressions collection helps guide your thoughts as you pray about concerns such as health, overcoming stress, personal relationships, and more. Gratitude gives you a way to celebrate and give thanks to God for the many blessings he provides. Filled with over 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling and sketching, and 40 needs-based prayers, Gratitude helps you express your devotion to God with your whole heart!

MY THOUGHTS -
I was truly amazed at the quality of this book! What a gorgeous hard cover book. 
I love this book. It is perfect for me. A couple people said there is too much drawing and not enough journaling. Well, for someone like me -its perfect. I am not a "journaler". I can't ever think of anything to write and usually don't have the time. I always start out with good intentions... but after a few pages (literally) I give up, forget about it, and never open the journal again.

So if you have thought about starting a prayer or praise journal but are not really a writer or just don't have a lot of time - like me, this book will be great for you! It has gorgeous pictures/drawings that you can color as much or as little as you want. And there is just enough open ended thoughts and questions to get you thinking and writing a few words. AND - its fun!!!!
What I like to do is color in a few small spots then use that same color to write a few words. So I end up with a pretty picture and pretty colorful writing!



This would also be a great gift idea for a teen! So get one for yourself or a daughter or granddaughter, or that other special person in your life that you can never think of what to get them!

Thank you Tyndale Publishing for sending my this gorgeous book for my honest review!

Order your copy - HERE

Comments

Popular Posts