Devotions for Christmas A Celebration To Bring You Joy And Peace


4 Stars!

ABOUT THE BOOK -
In the swirling busyness of December, take a moment to relax and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas

We all know that Christmas is a time to celebrate Christ the King born to us, to enjoy our family and friends, and to indulge in those annual traditions we look forward to every year. But even though we may understand the true reason for the season, far too few of us know how to celebrate Christmas as the time of peace that it is meant to be.

With a rich, daily devotion for every day of December, Devotions for Christmas offers you a way to unplug and spend some time reconnecting with a childlike sense of wonder and joy at the mystery and blessings of Christmas. Settle in and enjoy peaceful and hope-inspired Devotions for Christmas.

MY THOUGHTS -
This is a really beautiful book! Gorgeous hard cover with silver and gold snowflakes. I am sure the picture doesn't do it justice. Inside the pages are glossy with bright colorful pictures.




Each devotion starts with a short Bible verse. Then there is a two page devotion. Followed with a prayer. Only a few times there is a longer Bible verse. I wish there were more of these in the book. That is my reason for the 4 stars instead of 5. To me there are not enough Bible references.
But other than that it is a beautiful book and I am looking forward to using it during Dec. with my husband! - And I will!

I voluntarily posted this review after receiving this book from Book Look Bloggers and Zondervan publishing. Thank you!

Order your copy from Amazon - HERE

Comments

  1. My birthday is Dcember 14 and the devotion spread for this day is gorgeous! I love the idea of taking a deep breath and reading a passage each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so glad I could show you the page for your birthday!
      What were the chances of that happening?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts