Peek Inside a Fairy Tale The Nutcracker - Usborne Books & More - GIVEAWAY!

#SeasonToRead
Dec. 10th -Magical  Read


5+++ STARS!!!
 
Is there any book more magical that The Nutcracker??!! I just love the Nutcracker! I have seen the Ballet on TV with Mikhail Baryshnikov  <3  <3  and I'v seen it live with the Ithaca Ballet and the Russian Ballet in Williamsport PA. All were equally wonderful!

Toady I bring you a beautiful book that is magical in itself.

Peek Inside a Fairy Tale
The Nutcracker

This book is GORGEOUS! I mean I knew it would be, but really! GORGEOUS!
A very simple re-telling of the story so a young child can understand it. Very sturdy cardboard pages. Beautiful full color pictures with amazing cutouts. But wait... there's more! If that wasn't enough there are also flaps to lift and peek under! Usborne books & More has quite a few of these peek inside books and they are all beautiful! The "Peek insisde" books are probably my favorites (along with the magic painting, paint with water books! LOL)

Here is a link to all the Peek inside books - HERE 

I am going to show you some pictures of my book, but I am sure the pictures will in no way do it justice. It absolutely must be seen in person!

Look at the color! Isn't this beautiful!?
 Here's a "lift the flap".
 The next three pictures are of the gorgeous cut outs that are on every page! Just beautiful.



I hope you could see well enough just how awesome this book is. I so highly recommend it! If you are going to buy any Christmas book for your child this year - make it special, make it this one!

Order your copy of this book - HERE

Don't forget to comment for a chance to win a $20. gift card from Amazon!!
 Read "the rules" - HERE



Comments

  1. A beautiful and wonderful book. Thanks for this feature and giveaway. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artwork is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us. elliotbencan(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is indeed gorgeous! I love the details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts