Invisible - Lindsay Woodward

 


5 STARS!!!

Alice Bloom has shut herself away from the world for years. But all that changes when three men come into her life. Firstly there's the rather disgusting Karl, who has the key to her problems but turns her stomach. Then there's smooth and sexy Ethan, whom Alice falls head over heels for, but she just can't seem to get time alone with him. And finally there's her lovely, supportive friend Dan, if only they could ever actually get to meet. Because the biggest problem of all is: Alice is invisible.

The complications become more and more hilarious as Alice tries to steer her way through her conflicting emotions and find her way to happiness. Will she succeed or will life always get the better of her?

Purchase Links

UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invisible-Lindsay-Woodward/dp/1999585542/

US - https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Lindsay-Woodward/dp/1999585542/

Author Bio –

I'm a British author who lives in Warwickshire with my husband and cat. I've had a lifelong passion for writing, starting off as a child when I used to write stories about the Fraggles of Fraggle Rock.

 

Knowing there was nothing else I'd rather study, I did my degree in writing and I've now turned my favourite hobby into a career.

 

I write love stories with a twist, always leaving readers guessing right until the end. They're far from your normal romance stories, but a love story runs through the heart of all my books, with a sprinkling of something weird thrown into the mix.

 

When I’m not writing novels, I’m a Marketing Consultant specializing in copywriting, so words really are my world!

 

https://www.lindsay-woodward.com

Social Media Links –

www.instagram.com/lindsaywoodwardauthor/

https://twitter.com/l_d_woodward

https://www.facebook.com/lindsaywoodwardauthor/


MY THOUGHTS -

This book was absolutely delightful and probably one of the most original stories I have read. It was so fun and refreshing I couldn't tear myself away from reading it. I ended up reading it in one day (and I don't do that often).

OK, at first I thought invisible was just a metaphor, that she felt "invisible"... nope! She was actually invisible, as in, no one could see her! But not in a superhero kind of way, sadly. Although I think if I was invisible I would totally use it to my advantage. She does use it a couple of times but not as much as I would have! LOL Clearly she is a better person than I.

I loved Alice! She was real. Like the kind of real that we are all embarrassed to admit. She has had a rough life and it gets rougher with her invisibility. But she starts to grow, and learn, and gain confidence that changes her. Changes her inside and out and... makes her visible!

She meets three leading men who couldn't be more different from each other. She takes something away from each relationship, but will she find her forever man? 

This book is amusing, quirky, and fun, but also very heartwarming.  A great summer read! Going on my list of favorites for 2021!

I voluntarily posted this review after receiving a copy of this book from Rachel's Random Resources -  Thank You!!



Comments

  1. Wow a real invisible protagonist. Great review I'm looking into this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to read this soon. seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts