I was "tagged" by Melanie from "Christian Bookshelf Reviews" -
I am choosing not to do the "11 things about me", I will do them another time.
But here are the questions she asked -
1. Are you a night-owl or early-bird? Well I do stay up till 11 most nights, but I consider myself an earlybird - I get up at 5:15am. And even on the weekends I am usually up by 6:30.
2. If you were going to go on vacation and could only travel via airplane or ship, which would you choose? - Airplane definitely! Have you seen "The Titanic"?
3. Name your favorite holiday? - Christmas, of course!
4. Do you watch any reality shows? If so, which ones? - Hahahahaha, ummmm yeah tons!
Survivor, the Amazing Race, Celebrity Apprentice, American Idol, So you think you can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, Design Star, hmm maybe that's it.
5. What is your favorite genre to read and what was the last book in that genre you've read?
My 2 fav. are - Historical Fiction - last read - Song of My Heart, by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Chick-Lit - last read - I've got Your Number, by Sophie Kinsella
6. Which do you prefer - a snowstorm or thunderstorm? I Looooove Thunderstorms!!!!! I will actually go out on the porch and watch them.
7. If you could travel to any country, which would it be? - I don't really have much interest in traveling to others countries, I would rather travel to the states I have not been to - Alaska, Maine, Oregon, Washington. If I did have to choose a country, I would choose Antarctica!
8. What are the five songs you listen to the most? I don't really listen to "songs" because I don't have an ipod, I listen to CDs - I am going to change this and make it the 5 CDs I listen to most -
Pink- Greatest Hits
Pink- Fun House,
Creed- Greatest Hits
Train- Save Me San Francisco
Billy Currington- Doin' Somethin' Right
9. Do you have any phobias? - Spiders!
10. Who are your top three favorite authors? Stephanie Grace Whitson, Ted Dekker, Joshilyn Jackson
11. If you were stuck on an abandoned island for one year and could take five fiction books with you, what would they be? - I think I would choose 5 that I haven't read yet!!! LOL
This is my home town library -
A Public Library was first opened in our town on July 22, 1902 (in a different location).
This is the oldest building in our town built in 1826. The library moved into this building in 1925 after it was donated to the town.