After The End - Final discussion
Oh my freakin gosh!!!! This is the first book in a series! I did not know that going into it. Sooooo no answers!
1. I'll start right in here with - did you know that this was only the first book? How do you feel about that? Do you think you will read the next one?
Well I was not happy to find out that this a series. Normally I love series, but I wanted answers, now.
I am not sure if I will read the next one, I guess I have to if I want to find out what happens.
2. Nothing like a bullet to make you decide who's side you're on. What do you think about Miles and his faithfulness or lack of to Juneau throughout the book? Do you think he's dead, or will he come back to life? If he lives do you think he will stay true from now on?
Well I do hope that Miles ends up being OK and for this reason I might actually read the next book, because whats happens to him will throw this story into a tailspin.
I was frustrated with his unfaithfulness. I mean - teenage boy meats decent looking girl... come on Miles get your act together. Your father will always bve your father but one wrong move and this girl is history!
After all this I do think he is in it for the duration now.
3. What do you think of Tallie? Do you think we've seen the last of her?
I loved Tallie! I do hope she reappears in the next book. I mean she has powers, so she has to have something mor to do in the story, right?
4. "The children were all named after Alaskan towns." If you had children and had to name them all after something, what would it be?
I would name then after country singers LOL
Jackson, Martina, Miranda, Trace, Blake, Carrie
5. What would you do if you were in Juneau's place, If you suddenly found out you had been living a lie your whole life? Who would you even be pissed at? What if they were doing it for your own good, to protect you, would that make a difference?
I actually know someone who lived a lie her whole life! She did not find out until she was way into adulthood that her father was not her father.
But... yeah I'd be pissed, but I am known for being a very easygoing person and very forgiving. So I would be mad at the person for a while then I would prob get over it and get on with life. Living with anger, to me, is worse than living a lie.
6. What did you think of the alternating chapters between Miles and Juneau's perspectives? Have you read books like this before? Do you like it?
I have read several books like this and I actually like it! It really lets you to get to know both characters equally. I just finished a book a while back that alternated between 4-5 characters, and I still loved it!
7. What will happen next? Do you think Juneau will find her tribe? Exactly who is Whit anyway? And who's side is he really on?
So now that the book hasn't ended I have even more questions! I think that Whit now regrets what he has done and may end up flipping sides. The poo will hit the fan and Tallie will come to the rescue (since she can "see"). I think at the very end Juneau will find her tribe. And Miles and Juneau end up "together".
Please remember to post a review on your blog with a link back to my blog to get full credit for the Gift card giveaway!
I will be posting my review later today.