Tranquility: A Prayer and Reflection Coloring Journal - Tyndale


5 Stars!

ABOUT THE BOOK -
Tranquility: A Prayer and Reflection Coloring Journal invites you to mix creative journaling and coloring into your personal time with God. Prayers that focus on topics such as being thankful, dealing with stress and heartache, caring for yourself and others, listening for God’s leading, and waiting patiently on Him will guide your thoughts and calm your spirit. Filled with more than 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling, and 40 needs-based prayers, Tranquility will help you express your devotion to God with your whole heart.

MY THOUGHTS -
I feel so blessed to be able to review the second book in this series. I reviewed Gratitude - HERE. My first sentence was - "I was truly amazed at the quality of this book! What a gorgeous hard cover book." and even now with the second book in my hands - I am still amazed at the quality of this book!

This is not your typical journal where you have a blank page with lines (or without lines) and you have to come up with something to write. Those are fine for some people, and even for some of the time. But for those of us, like me! who never know what to write and need a head start, these books are perfect!
Each page gives you suggestions of what to write, some drawings to color or doodle on, and some prayers, Bible verses etc.

This is really such a great idea for a journaling series - so much fun and room for some creativity. I just love these books!

And... With our first Grandbaby on the way!!! Yes, I just said that! Our only daughter is pregnant with their first - a girl! I am thinking that these would be great to do with your child or grandchild!

These are some of my favorite pages!





I voluntarily posted this review after receiving a copy of this book from Tyndale Blog Network Thank You! 

Order your copy from Amazon - HERE
  

Comments

Popular Posts