Family & Friends interview #7

Gina's blog - Hott Books is one that I check on a daily basis.
We have similar tastes in reading. I love her Free Friday! I am always checking that one! I have found quite a few free e-books through her, so thank you Gina!

I don't know exactly how long I have know her for, but it has been at least a few years.
One thing I do know about Gina - she does love her reading challenges! LOL


1. How long have you lived in your area? 
 -- Although I live in a different town, I have lived within the same general area (50 mile radius) my entire life. My parents moved around a lot when I was young; now, though hubby & I have lived in the same house for more than nine years! That's great! My hubby and I have lived in the same house now for 15 yrs! My daughter grew up in this house.

2. What are the best things about living there and what are the worst?
 -- I love living in this area. It's a typical small town life where I can hardly go to the grocery store without running into someone I know. (Yup -- that's good & bad!) Yep, same here! and I do know about the "good & bad" My favorite part about living here is that I get that small town country feel but can still visit the big city within just a couple of hours. 

3. What is your favorite food to eat? And what is your favorite food to cook?
  -- Don't laugh but my favorite food is probably a steak & cheese sub. I eat them all of the time! Next in line would be hand tossed pizza. YUM! Oh yay! Pizza is my all time fav. food!  I love to bake. Fall pies are my favorite. You are so invited for Thanksgiving!

4. What is your favorite smell or scent?
  -- Cinnamon. (Kind of goes with the fall pies ;) ) mmm apple cinnamon?

5. If you were given a week and all the money you need - how would you spend it?
  -- I think Disney with the kids. Awww

6. What is the last music you listened to (and be honest!)?
  -- Chris Tomlin... or maybe Adventures in Odyssey. It's usually one of the two.
 Adventures in Odyssey???? Oh my gosh! My daughter used to listen to those all the time! She loved them!

7. If you could give one million dollars to one charity, what would it be? and why?
   -- Honestly, several years ago I read The Christmas Promise, and it really propelled my heart to take a closer look around me. Ever since I've wanted to help the local homeless and the struggling parents. That's great Gina! I have never read that one. I looked it up and there are a lot of books with that title - Which one were you talking about?
8. What is the one thing around the house that you hate doing?
    -- Weeding Oh yeah, that usually gets overlooked here.
9. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
    -- Read - duh! Hahaha I know, right?
10. Surprise me!
   -- The thing that most don't know unless they read my blog daily is that we are a soccer family. At any one time, between my hubby and the kids, our family is involved in at least 4 soccer teams. It's become like a family to us. That is awesome! And it is so awesome that you are so dedicated to your kids!

Thank you so much Gina for being a part of my blog! I love ya girl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other interviews so far -

Ashley, my daughter from "Fictionista"
Jen, my friend from "At Random"    

Aris, an author friend from - "Aris Whittier"

Casey, my niece - HERE 
Juju, a book blogging friend -  "Tales of Whimsy"
Vonnie, Book blogging and Shelfari friend - "Vonnie's Reading Corner"

Comments

  1. Aww! How sweet! I love you too!!

    The Christmas Promise is by Donna VanLiere. That series is the most profound set I think I've ever read.

    Thanks so very much for having me! I've really been enjoying your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know - all of Donna VanLiere's books are on my wish list and I have not read a single one yet! They all look so good!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous! The soccer clan.

    Steak and cheese sound awesome right about now.

    Speaking of Donna, I loved The Christmas Secret. Her books are great on audio too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a Disney week! Sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts