Friends & Family Interview


Introducing Samantha Sotto. If you have not read Sam's book - "Before Ever After" - you should!
This is an amazing book, read my review - HERE

  
Sam is an amazing person! We have been friends ever since I read her book. She has a great blog - HERE.
Her blog is always so much fun to read. She is such a sweet person. Please visit her and tell her I sent you! She is funny and cute, and I love all the pictures she puts on her blog. 


And - isn't she gorgeous!!??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. How long have you lived in your area?
I’ve lived in Manila all my life but I lived in The Netherlands for a while when I was in college. Wow, you seem so close in "Blog world"! LOL

2. What are the best things about living there and what are the worst?
It’s pretty hard to beat a $5/hour home service massage :D

The worst part has got to be the TRAFFIC (but then again, it’s nothing a $5 massage can’t fix when you get home ;-)) Hahaha that is true.

3. What is your favorite food to eat? And what is your favorite food to cook?
Favorite food? That’s a tough one. There are too many! But since Christmas is around the corner, I must say that I am really looking forward to my mom’s bread pudding. Mmmm… Oh my mom makes good bread pudding!

As for your second question – sorry, I can’t cook to save my life. The kitchen is strictly the hubby’s domain. Oh you are so lucky! I hate to cook but I am a good cook. I do wish my husband would take over the kitchen once in a while.

4. What is your favorite smell or scent?
New car scent, hands down. Soooooo goooood. Ha, especially if you have a new car to go with it!

5. If you were given a week and all the money you need - how would you spend it?
Sipping a bottomless margarita in the Maldives. Mmm love margaritas!

6. What is the last music you listened to (and be honest!)?
Does watching Psy’s “Gangnam Style” performance with MC Hammer at the AMA’s count?
 * hangs head down in shame * Hahaha funny funny funny! That song is very addictive! I didn't watch the AMA's, I will have to look that video up on youtube.

7. If you could give one million dollars to one charity, what would it be? and why?
Habitat for Humanity. Helping a family build their home puts more than just a roof over their head. It gives them a sense of dignity, security, and hope. Habitat for Humanity built a house in my town a few years ago!

8. What is the one thing around the house that you hate doing?
Ironing was invented by the devil. Yeah I just don't do it! We walk around with wrinkled clothes. the only ironing I do is when i am quilting.

9. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
SURF! I still can not picture you surfing!

10. Surprise me!
If The Container Store would let me live in one of its branches, I would. I had never heard o f the container Store, I had to look it up, you are right! Its cool!

 Thank you so much Sam for coming on my Blog for the day!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Other interviews so far -

Ashley, my daughter from "Fictionista"
Jen, my friend from "At Random"    

Aris, an author friend from - "Aris Whittier"
Casey, my niece - HERE 
Juju, a book blogging friend -  "Tales of Whimsy"
Vonnie, Book blogging and Shelfari friend - "Vonnie's Reading Corner" 
Gina, Book blog friend from - "Hott Books
Paula, my oldest niece - HERE 

Comments

  1. I love her responses! I'm heading towards her blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maldives? I like the way you think.

    I need to try her work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite books of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this interview (your comments to her questions cracked me up).

    She is crazy beautiful! And I want to live where I can get a $5 massage!!!!

    My kids DVR’d the AMA’s so we have listened to Gangnam Style w/ MC Hammer countless times. It was a great performance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts