Lone Witness - New Release from Rachel Dylan


Lone Witness, the second book in the Atlanta Justice series, is available in stores today!

Lone Witness tells Sophie's story. You'll remember her as one of Kate's friends from Deadly Proof.

Prosecutor Sophie Dawson has taken a new role at the Fulton County DA's office, and her first case involves a local bank employee who may be cheating customers. She's determined to bring justice to those who've lost their savings . . . but her life is turned upside down when she becomes the only witness to a double homicide involving a vengeful gang.

With her life at risk, friends and family convince her that she needs protection, and private security guard Cooper Knight is hired as a bodyguard. But as threats escalate, neither Cooper nor Sophie knows whom they can trust.

Unwilling to back down on either case, Sophie pursues the truth at any cost. But her bank litigation gets more complicated by the day, and the gang will stop at nothing to keep her from taking the stand. With all sides closing in, steadfast Cooper is the only man she can lean on. But drawing close may be the distraction that costs both of their lives.

You can purchase your copy online at any of these outlets as well as at your favorite bookstore:

Read my review of Book 1 - Deadly Proof - HERE
I kind of forgot that Rachel had said that I was on the list to be receiving a copy of Lone Witness. So when I got a package from Bethany House in the mail I really wasn't sure what it was. I didn't think I had ordered any review books from them. but it has happened before - I get so many books I do sometimes forget about some. Well... I was so surprised and thrilled when I opened the pachage and found this! -
 My first thought was "Oh my gosh, its so pretty!!!"

I have been a huge fan of Rachel's ever since she was just a "baby writer" lol.  I can not tell you how amazing it has been to watch her grow into the well seasoned fantastic writer that she has become! I am so proud of her as if she were my own daughter! I have loved following her on her journey.
I have read quite a few of her older books and they are just as good as the ones today. I am sure Rachel will always be one of my "go-to" authors.

Thank you Rachel for letting me be a part of this writing journey you have been on. And congratulations on the new release! I can't wait to start reading!

Now, here are some links to my past reviews of her books -

Incriminating Evidence

Picture Perfect Murder

Lethal Action - my personal favorite!

Trial & Tribulations

Expert Witness

And here is a Guest post I did with Rachel - HERE

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts